Tomorrow — Wednesday, Jan 23rd — our 2nd WebFWD cohort will graduate and we want YOU there - in person or via live stream. Details and RSVP at this link > http://webfwd2graduation.eventbrite.com
Why should you go? In the spirit of David Letterman, here are the Top 5 reasons, in ascending order of importance:
(5) Half of our teams use the metric system. Amsterdam, Canada, France Greece and Sweden will be In the House. Since we’re in the U.S., we’re not sure if that constitutes a “half” — you tell us.
(4) Eats and Booze. We’ll have plenty of good stuff for you to nibble on and slurp when the pitching’s done and you start schmoozing with our teams and the other great investors, service providers, entrepreneurs, engineers and other cool people who will be there.
(3) Pitch pitch pitch. They’ve been pitching to one another, to us, and to some super cool mentors, and will continue doing so right up until next Wednesday.
(2) Our teams are simply awesome. They’ve won industry awards, acquired customers, done deals, gotten 2M+ YouTube views (yes, just one team) and more; you can read the details here.
…and the kicker:
(1) Special announcements will be made *at* graduation! In addition to all the great work they’ve done in our program, our teams will be sharing some special news at the event that your ears will hear first.
We hope to see you there!
— The WebFWD Team
p.s. we are also still accepting applications for our February class through January 31 > http://webfwd.org/apply
Not expected to attend, but certainly welcome.